MyCCPay is the best portal through which you can easily manage all of your credit cards and payments done through credit cards. In this article, you are going to know about how to use www.myccpay.com and the different cards which are eligible for it.
The parental company Total card, Inc. is promoting these portals up to make the best usage of the credit.
Let’s understand the difference between Total Cards Inc. and MyCCPay; it is merely just as of the service provider and product provider where MyCCPay.com is the portal that pays and manages the payments done through the credit cards. The Total cards, Inc. works as a service provider through which the work gets done.
For the customers having low or bad credit scores, there are many cards available for them with a bad or weak credit limit such, as the Secured discover IT cards.
You just need to look for the credit cards having a lower amount of annual fee if the MyCCPay is managing your account. Just like Mythdhr Login, you can use the first access card by MyCCpay.
Procedure to Register with MyCCPay.com
Follow the steps below to get registered with MyCCPay.com:-
- Search myccpay.com on any of your browser then click on register.
- In the first column, Enter your 16 digit Account Number with no dashes or space between the numbers.
- In the second column, enter the last four digits of your Social security number (SSN).
- Enter your Postal Code.
- Enter your registered Email ID in the given column.
- Select User Name & Password as per the requirements
- Select a Security Question & Security Answer then click on register.
- Now you are registered with the portal, and Your unique user ID has generated.
Procedure To Login / Sign in MyCCPay for already Registered Customers
Follow the steps below to login into the official portal:-
- Search myccpay.com on any of your browsers.
- Enter the registered user ID.
- Enter the registered password which you set while registering with the portal.
- Then click on login, and now you’re logged in into your account.
Recovering the MyCCPay Log In Password
In case of losing the password Follow the steps below to recover your MyCCPay.com account password:-
- Search myccpay.com on any of your browsers or click on this link www.myccpay.com
- In the first column, enter your 16 Digit Account Number with no dashes.
- In the second column, enter the last 4 Digits of Social Security Number (SSN).
- Enter your Postal Code and then click on Submit.
- You will get a temporary password on your registered Email ID by which you can log in into your account.
- Do Remember one thing after logging into your account with a temporary password make sure you change the password as soon as possible for your security.
To set a New Password Follow these steps:
Click on the menu on the top of the homepage =>click on settings=> go to privacy and settings=> click on change password to set a new password.
Eligible Cards on www.MyCCPay.com
The credit cards which are eligible for the MyCCPay to manage the payments and to get the credit usage properly are as follows:-
- Total Visa card.
- Access Mastercard.
- First Access Visa card.
- New Horizon Mastercard.
- Emblem Mastercard.
First Access Visa card
The First eligible card for the MyCCPay is The First access Visa card. This card is an unsecured type and available for those customers who have a very low or bad credit score. So the customers who have a low credit score choose the option of having the First Access Visa card.
Total Visa credit cards
Total visa credit cards and the First access visa cards have not many differences; both the cards have the least credibility limit, and both have fee structured that costs a lot. It is also eligible for the MyCCPay portals.
Emblem, New horizon, and Access credit cards
These cards are the least popular cards among all other cards because of the poor customer services, and they do not have a vast database of customers and reviews about them. But you don’t have to worry MyCCPay portal accepts these cards.
Alternatives to high fee credit cards
Credit cards have become a necessity these days for payment of things that cannot be paid in cash, primarily online. Many consumers have a bad credit score, but there are many credit cards available for them who have no credit cards. Nowadays, Credit cards are getting used in almost every place, e.g., If You want to buy something online, you will need a credit card for the payment method for online payment.
FAQs about MYCCPay
Here We have tried to answer all the Frequently Asked Questions from our customers to help them solve their issue faster.
MyCCPay.com is not accepting my card. How Can I Solve This Issue?
I have mentioned above that MyCCPay Only manages the above-mentioned brand cards, and you can only use the portal to manage those cards only. If you are using any other card, it will not accept the card. Here is the name of cards maintained by MyCCPay:
When is the Portal Accessible?
Portal is designed to work 24/7. It is not like any bank, so don’t worry you can log in at any time and check details and manage your card.
How can I get Help?
If you need any kind of help just click on help and support menu and select contact us. You will get all the details you need. And you can also call at 1‐888-262-2850 for issues that are not resolved simply.
Though this portal works 24/7 so, you won’t have to worry about any issues, For any help and support, you can contact 1‐888-262-2850.