There are some cards which are accepted by the Total cards Inc. It is the service under which all the cards fall. First Access card is one among them from which you’ll also access MyCCpay. The First access card is that card that is available at a low or poor credit score too, and it’s for those people who don’t have any other choice but to apply for a Credit Card, so they go for the First Access Card.
Few Details about the First access cards
Few essential summaries for the consumers thinking to apply for the first access cards have given below:-
- Even though if you have a low credit score, you get authorization to advance cash.
- The quick and easily secured application registered online.
- Swift response from the authorities
- Answerable to 3 major card institutions.
- Fortnight reports analyzed by card institutions.
There are a few requirements to apply for the First access cards; any financially independent person can apply for this card. The necessary required information is as follows :
- Consumer’s Name and Address ( as per the account details )
- Registered contact number & Email Address which linked with your account &
- Your DOB ( date of birth )
- Registered SSN (Social Security number)
Procedure to apply for the First Access cards?
Applying for this card is pretty simple, follow the steps below:-
- Visit their official website.
- Click on the ‘apply now’ button.
- Fill up all the mandatory details, then click on continue.
- Then You will receive a confirmation letter on your Email ID.
How to activate the card?
Follow these steps to activate the card:-
- Visit their official website and go to their home page.
- On the top right corner, click on the activate card option.
- Now enter your 16 Digits account number and your 4 Digits Social security number (SSN).
- Click on activate button.
How to log in and pay the fee for First Access cards?
The steps to log in and pay the annual fee are following:-
- Open up Myccpay from any of your browser’s or visit the website directly
- Log in your Myccpay account.
- On the home page, find the ‘Pay Fee’ option on the top right corner.
- Submit your Registered and Unique application ID and DOB (Date of Birth) in the Mandatory fields. Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then Pay your annual credible fee amount.